Tuesday, September 1, 2009

wtf youtube

I'm always hearing about how there are so many great videos on YouTube and how I should totally check them out. So being the sucker I am, I decided to spend some of my valuable time perusing the site. What I found was disturbing.


Now, not having much experience with YouTube, I did what every logical person would do first. I sorted the videos by most popular so that I could get in on what all the cool kids are watching these days. Well, apparently these "cool kids" are watching some idiot named Fred. Perhaps you are familiar with this freak. If not, the following video you are about to see may be unsettling. Viewer discretion is effing advised...




...dude...seriously? how the hell does this guy get 2+ million views? What the hell is wrong with people these days. Who thinks up these things? And, more importantly, who the hell can even watch this crap?

It seriously makes me want to start my own youtube "show". I don't see how I could make something any less entertaining. Seriosuly.

In all seriousness (editors note: need to expand vocabulary beyond seriously/serious/seriousness) though, I am pretty sick of these self-absorbed freaks who feel the need to put themselves on the internet. I hate looking at you. I hate listening to you. And I hate hearing about your stupid opinions.

At this juncture of the blog, I want to remind you to tell all your friends about my blog and pass the word around! ...............


In closing, today, this is not why blogging sucks. Today, this is why YouTube sucks.

Peace.

8 comments:

  1. You crack me up. I'll pimp you out on my blog.

    And WTF? about "Fred"... I would *seriously* rather DIE than see another Fred video. I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, pimped.

    http://jlkmustang.blogspot.com/2009/09/im-pimp.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since Julie pimped you out (which is why I am here), that makes you the whore, right? So what does that make me? Am I a John now?

    That said, and I swear this on all I hold holy, the only youtube videos I have ever seen are ones posted on someone else's blog, like this one. Because I think they are stupid, and a complete waste of time. Seriously (I had to get that in).

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can blame Julie for me being here, too. (She's such a good pimp!)
    Couldn't get through more than 10 seconds of that youtube video, which completely sucked. Oh, sorry, I meant that it seriously sucked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. man thanks Julie! I've already doubled my readership thanks to you. I am completely ok with being a whore at this point.

    kori/april - thanks for reading my blog! you should totally tell all of your friends too because I hope to one day be just as annoying as Fred.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only have three friends so I don't know how much help I will be, but-you know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. maybe once your hair grows longer you can appreciate fred like the cool kids do :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am here because of Julie too - fun post!

    ReplyDelete